Magali Daumas recrute
Commi de Cuisine
POSITION BASED IN DOHA WE DO TAKE CARE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS. Accommodation provided.
Compass Group is Education, Defence, Government, and Energy services sector. We support Schools, high profile Defense, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commi to help us create exceptional food experiences for Compass Group on a full-time basis for a School.
As a Commi, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers in the market-leading food service company.
In return we offer support and development to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
• Wash, cut and prepare vegetables, fruits, salads, others, and food designated for cooking.
• Prepare sandwiches, coffee and desserts.
• Switch on equipment as needed and check sufficient stock levels for the day.
• Insure sufficient fresh garnish and prepare only enough for the shift.
• Insure un-chipped crockery, sufficient utensils and plates are available before and during serving times-take out
• Store food products at correct temperature.
• Switch on all equipment to correct temperature.
• Take out stock from freezer to be defrosted on time.
• Be attentive and anticipate all customer needs, must also double check all meals before serving.
• Accommodate our customer’s time restrictions through timely preparation, cooking and service.
• Count all stock, wastage noted on count sheet.
• Insure entire area is spotless before going off shift.
• Switch off all equipment if not needed.
• Insure food is only prepared according to recognized recipes. Assist in the production and control of meals to company high standards of quality, portion control and presentation, operating at all times within the budget.
• Insure tasty sauces.
• To report all complaints, compliments or cases of accidents, fire, theft, loss damage, and food unfit for consumption or any other irregularities to the manager.
• Maintain high standard of personal hygiene, be well groomed, and high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and safety according to company standards.
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen and dining hall.
• Clean all items of equipment, wash pots, pans, dishes and utensils, walls, floors and ceilings.
• Cleans work area and disposes of refuse.
• Assist cook as directed.
• Assist management in maintaining standards by reporting any problems in your section.
• Take accurate opening and closing stock at start and end of the shift on standard stock control form.
• Help in any way at functions which may occur.
• Attend training programmes or courses which may be required.
• Assist others and relieve in their duties, if equipped with knowledge, and if required.
Health, Safety and Environment:
Comply with legal requirements of the Company and Client HSE Policies, Rules and Regulations and any other HSE initiatives taken by the Company to provide safe and healthy work environment.
Working with Colleagues and Customers (End Users):
To communicate effectively in the workplace, maintain dignity and respect for co-workers, clients and customer, meet and set high standards of service to colleagues and customers and work effectively as part of a team to deliver continuous improvement
To conform to the company’s Quality Assurance guidelines related to your area of responsibility and ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Education, experience, skills, knowledge & abilities
• Technical, Trade, or Vocational School /Diploma certificate in food production.
• 1+ years experience in food or culinary services, restaurants, hotels, catering service etc.
• Knowledge of cooking technique, Salad Prep, Pasta Prep, Appetizer Prep, Portion Control, Recipe Reading,
• Familiar with kitchen equipment, Food product storage
• Knowledge of kitchen set-up and hierarchy
• Knowledge in hygiene and sanitation standards
• Team player, seek learning opportunity to develop knowledge and respect superiors
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
• Basic Food Hygiene Training
• French/English Required
Desirable Qualification: Ability to multitask especially when cooking several things at once.
Other Considerations: Pleasant personality, have a good sense of food taste, enjoy food preparation. clean, neat, and healthy.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Comment postuler :
We receive application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ville : Doha
Nom / Entreprise :Magali DAUMAS
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : C Ring Road
Site Web : https://www.compassqatar.com.qa/
Olindias is looking for UX UI Designer who you are: – A passion and affinity for UX/UI design. – Fundamental knowledge of and experience with web and app design – Strong understanding of UX best practices
Cliniques El Manar recrute Chargé Achat Pharmacie Attaché directement à la pharmacienne responsable Profil Expérience min 2 ans dans un poste similaire Taches: Passation des bons de commande Gérer et optimiser la Gestion des Stocks Pharmacie
Cliniques El Manar recrute Technicien Anesthésiste et Réanimation Profil Nouveaux diplôme en anesthésiste et réanimation Comment postuler : Envoyer vos CV par email à : firstname.lastname@example.org ou directement au bureau d’ordre. Ville : Tunis Nom /
Solutions Composites recrute Contrôleur Qualité Profil De préférence homme: 1- Bac +3 en branche scientifique 2- Lecture des plans techniques simples ( épaisseur / diamètre / entraxe ) 3- Rigoureux 4- Capacité de travailler en équipe