Organisation Internationale pour les Migrations OIM is looking for
Finance and Administrative Assistant
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Contribute to the smooth daily running of all administrative functions in a timely fashion, and in accordance with the Mission’s regulations and procedures.
2. Custodian of petty cash for office expenditures; collect funds, make disbursements duly authorized and maintain cash ledger in line with the prevailing instructions and posting of transactions in SAP.
3. Provide general logistic support such as photocopying and scanning documents, taking care of vouchers prepared by the unit, etc.
4. Maintain an efficient filing system for vouchers/financial documentation/receipts and ensure their timely filing in chronological order.
5. Verify invoices, supporting documentation and ascertain that the equipment, supplies or services they refer to were duly received or provided before proceeding with payment request.
6. Arrange the follow up of the Travel authorizations, travel claims, DSA calculations and follow up about their payment.
7. Assist in organizing vouchers into separate files as needed during special audits of various projects.
8. Keeping the confidentiality matters as defined by the mission’s requirements and IOM sources.
9. Assist in accurate financial tracking and record keeping of the daily projects’ financial activities.
10. Assist in maintaining a financial reporting system for the on-going projects so that project commitments and expenditures are tracked according to IOM standards.
11. Following up on clearance advance payments.
12. Verify the office needs, supplies, and stationery in Tunis Office and replenish when needed, obtaining Quotations based on IOM procurement policy.
13. Maintain an efficient filing system of all logistics and procurement supporting documents.
14. Ensure that all procurement made in the Tunis is properly documented; copies of vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be accurately filed and originals sent to Tunis RM Unit.
15. Send original logbook to Procurement unit on monthly basis; monitor the usage of Tunis vehicle and report on monthly basis to Procurement unit their timely maintenance and fuel consumption.
16. Assist with maintaining a contract tracking table and ensure that all agreements such as office lease, internet provider, vehicle rental, electricity and water supply and other service providers are valid and renewed on a timely manner.
17. Ensure payments for rental of office or vehicles are submitted to main office in Tunis in a timely manner.
18. Keep track/recodes of all equipment assigned to the staff in the sub office.
19. Keep the assets inventory records instantly updated of all IOM assets in Tunis.
20. Assist with the arrangements for required events in hotels like workshops, trainings, meetings, receptions, etc. in the framework of IOM projects.
21. Such other duties as may be assigned by the Chief of Mission or supervisors
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or equivalent or Higher degree in in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience or
• High School Degree/Certificate in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in administration and technical assistance to executives an asset.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Capacity to work effectively and harmoniously within a team of colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills with an attention to details.
• Team player; 100% integrity.
• Excellent computer skills, especially in MS Office.
• Experience in PRISM SAP.
Fluency in French and Arabic (written and spoken) is required. Good knowledge of English is an advantage.
Comment postuler :
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications PHForm, CVs and cover letter specifying the motivation for applications to email@example.com indicating the reference code in the subject (SVNTN2020-025)
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : L’Organisation Internationale pour la Migration
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 71 860 312
Adresse : 6 Lac du Bourget, Tunis 1053
Surfaprotec recrute Assistante Bureau d’Etude Commercial Rattaché(e) au responsable bureau d’étude, vous assurez la gestion et l’organisation de la partie administrative. Tâches relatives au poste : – Préparation, saisie, suivi et classement des devis. – Organisé
Sofemed International recrute Responsable Production Profil : Titulaire d’un diplôme supérieur en mécanique, ingénierie ou management de la production vous justifiez d’une expérience de 5 ans dans un poste similaire. Vous maitrisez les techniques d’usinage, les
Société Hamza Magazine Avant Première recrute Commercial Profil: – Sens de communication et de négociation. – Esprit Créatif et innovateur. – Esprit commercial. – Bonne présentation Comment postuler : Envoyer votre CV à l’adresse suivante :
Surfaprotec recrute Technicien Electromécanique Il aura pour tâches : • Suivi de la disponibilité permanente du matériel. • Nettoyage, réparation ou remplacement des éléments défectueux. • Rédaction des fiches techniques d’intervention (dossier de maintenance des machines)