Oppot2unity is looking for
Senior Java Developer
• You specify and design optimal technical solutions and take care about documentation
• You work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g., SAP Commerce, Spring / Boot)
• You help with database modelling and optimization
• You apply modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
• You develop innovative and sustainable software solutions with agile methods (Scrum)
• You contribute to continuous improvement of quality in the team and company
• You work closely together with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
• Take ownership of the design, development and maintenance of microservices powering our open platform for the energy and utilities industry
• Work on scalable components performing financial transactions, billing calculations and quotations for millions of energy consumers and metering points
• Analyse our legacy components in terms of throughput, latency, security and reliability and proactively drive refactoring’s and rebuilds
• Create POCs demonstrating the power of JVM technologies and frameworks and act as an evangelist to share your knowledge with the company
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
• Build, monitor, troubleshoot, refactor and fix challenging applications.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient codes.
• Participate actively in technical discussions and presentations with fellow engineers inside and outside your team.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Build on strong fundamentals such as pragmatism and state-of-the-art technology.
• Take end-to-end ownership of your solution from design to release.
• Work with state-of-the-art Java environments and development processes
• Find best solutions for long-term efficiency
• Take over technical and functional responsibility within your team
• Lead technological innovation that serves real-life customers’ needs
• You have at least 3 years of experience in object-oriented software development with Java and JEE
• Your database skills are good (e.g., modelling, SQL) Vous avez envoyé
You have deep knowledge of established frameworks and platforms (e.g., Spring; SAP Commerce is a benefit)
• You enjoy software development, and you are always interested in new developments (e.g., Java, Web, Mobile & Open Source)
• Technical studies related to Software Engineering (or similar)
• Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
• Experience with at least two of our main technologies, which include, among others: Java, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Lucene, Kubernetes, Git and Jenkins
• Excited to learn new technologies
• Team player with a proactive approach
• You have profound experience as a backend engineer
• You have hands-on coding skills in Microservice architectures using Java 8+, Spring Boot, Hibernate or related JVM-based technology Stacks
• You have a background working with event-driven architectures using RabbitMQ, NATs or Kafka
• You have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably MySQL
• You have strong conceptional knowledge of OO-patterns, Domain Driven Design, and database design
• You have strong technical coaching and mentoring skills
• You have experience working with Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
• You have experience working with APIs from providers like Google Cloud Platform
• You have experience working with applications like Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
• Your English skills are excellent, German skills are a benefit
Nice to haves
• Experience with Google Cloud and Kubernetes
• Experience in developing distributed systems, systems with high demands on performance and reliability
• Have a good understanding of cryptography from a Java perspective
• Are interested in developing yourself further e.g, as a lead developer.
Comment postuler :
Send your cv to this email : email@example.com
Ville : Berlin Allemagnes
Nom / Entreprise : Oppot2unity
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : +49 (0) 30 38 307700
Adresse : Turmstr.21 Haus K, Eingang A 10559 Berlin Germany
Site Web : https://www.opport2unity.com/
Dmc trading company recrute Un Responsable Marketing Un responsable marketing ayant une expérience minimum 2 ans Des compétences avérées en marketing (bonnes connaissances du marketing études, marketing produit, stratégies de marque, marketing opérationnel…) supervise le développement
Info Mega Service recrute Vendeuse – On cherche une jeune fille ou un jeune homme sérieux, ponctuel, et dynamique avec expérience (exigée) pour publinet Zone Sidi Hassine Salaire : 300dt Horaire : du 7h au 13:00
HOTEL CONTINENTAL KAIROUAN recrute 3 Profils * Chef de Cuisine * Sous-Chef de Cusine * Chef de Partie – Expérience exigée. – sens du service et de la communication, motivation et flexibilité. Comment postuler : Appeler
Garderie Scolaire After School recrute Animatrice Educatrice Garderie scolaire à cité Khadhra Tunis cherche une animatrice niveau universitaire éligible au contrat SIVP pour plein temps De préférence habite à cite Khadhra Sérieuse et Disciplinée Une expérience