Oppot2unity is looking for
Senior Java Developer
• You specify and design optimal technical solutions and take care about documentation
• You work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g., SAP Commerce, Spring / Boot)
• You help with database modelling and optimization
• You apply modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
• You develop innovative and sustainable software solutions with agile methods (Scrum)
• You contribute to continuous improvement of quality in the team and company
• You work closely together with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
• Take ownership of the design, development and maintenance of microservices powering our open platform for the energy and utilities industry
• Work on scalable components performing financial transactions, billing calculations and quotations for millions of energy consumers and metering points
• Analyse our legacy components in terms of throughput, latency, security and reliability and proactively drive refactoring’s and rebuilds
• Create POCs demonstrating the power of JVM technologies and frameworks and act as an evangelist to share your knowledge with the company
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
• Build, monitor, troubleshoot, refactor and fix challenging applications.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient codes.
• Participate actively in technical discussions and presentations with fellow engineers inside and outside your team.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Build on strong fundamentals such as pragmatism and state-of-the-art technology.
• Take end-to-end ownership of your solution from design to release.
• Work with state-of-the-art Java environments and development processes
• Find best solutions for long-term efficiency
• Take over technical and functional responsibility within your team
• Lead technological innovation that serves real-life customers’ needs
• You have at least 3 years of experience in object-oriented software development with Java and JEE
• Your database skills are good (e.g., modelling, SQL) Vous avez envoyé
You have deep knowledge of established frameworks and platforms (e.g., Spring; SAP Commerce is a benefit)
• You enjoy software development, and you are always interested in new developments (e.g., Java, Web, Mobile & Open Source)
• Technical studies related to Software Engineering (or similar)
• Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
• Experience with at least two of our main technologies, which include, among others: Java, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Lucene, Kubernetes, Git and Jenkins
• Excited to learn new technologies
• Team player with a proactive approach
• You have profound experience as a backend engineer
• You have hands-on coding skills in Microservice architectures using Java 8+, Spring Boot, Hibernate or related JVM-based technology Stacks
• You have a background working with event-driven architectures using RabbitMQ, NATs or Kafka
• You have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably MySQL
• You have strong conceptional knowledge of OO-patterns, Domain Driven Design, and database design
• You have strong technical coaching and mentoring skills
• You have experience working with Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
• You have experience working with APIs from providers like Google Cloud Platform
• You have experience working with applications like Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
• Your English skills are excellent, German skills are a benefit
Nice to haves
• Experience with Google Cloud and Kubernetes
• Experience in developing distributed systems, systems with high demands on performance and reliability
• Have a good understanding of cryptography from a Java perspective
• Are interested in developing yourself further e.g, as a lead developer.
Comment postuler :
Send your cv to this email : email@example.com
Ville : Berlin Allemagnes
Nom / Entreprise : Oppot2unity
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : +49 (0) 30 38 307700
Adresse : Turmstr.21 Haus K, Eingang A 10559 Berlin Germany
Site Web : https://www.opport2unity.com/
Batirama Services et Travaux Publics recrute Ingénieur en Génie Civil Société Batirama situé à Mednine recrute une ingénieur en génie civil .(contrat civp) Comment postuler : Envoyer vos CV : email@example.com Ville : Mednine Nom /
Spacenet recrute Webmaster Nous sommes à la recherche de collaborateurs passionnés prêts à proposer leurs expertises dans le cadre de projets ambitieux • Mettre en ligne et mettre à jour les contenus • Interventions en tout
All For Pets Soukra recrute Un Conseiller Client Profil Vous êtes passionné(e) du monde des animaux de compagnie. Votre sens du service et votre esprit d’équipe sont des points forts. Vous avez un goût prononcé pour
le Club de Gammarth recrute Comptable une société sise à Gammarth cherche à recruter un(e)comptable ayant une expérience au minimum d’une année dans un poste similaire. Il(elle) aura pour taches: -la saisie et classement des pièces