Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) recrute
Regional Program Coordinator
• Conceptualizing, planning and overseeing the implementation of a new and innovative regional working line on economic and social policy focused on the role and impact of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Morocco, Tunisia and Jordan, with a particular focus on social protection, social justice and inequality;
• Implementing project activities in Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Belgium (Brussels), Germany (Berlin) and USA (Washington DC) in collaboration with national FES offices;
• Recruiting and supervising relevant researchers in the fields of political economy, social protection, social justice and development;
• Supervising the production of academic research from conception to publication;
• Identifying and steering a regional scientific committee assigned to oversight the project’s academic output and research focus;
• Developing training programs and civil society engagement tools with local civil society organizations in Morocco, Tunisia and Jordan, as well as with regional civil society coalitions;
• Maintaining strong working relations and exchanges with local civil society and regional civil society coalitions;
• Undertaking a needs assessment on trainings and support for local civil society organizations;
• Developing strategies for media and social media engagement on the project’s topics in collaboration with FES’ media coordinators;
• Possessing a motivation to develop interactive communication tools, such as podcasts and videos;
• Overseeing the financial and administrative reporting to the project’s donor.
• An advanced degree (preferably PhD holder) in economics, political economy, development economics, political science or other related social sciences;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic, reading, writing and speaking);
• Good written and verbal communication skills in French;
• Minimum 5 years’ proven experience in non-profit project management or relevant research;
• Ability to draft scientifically sound texts and contributions on the project’s subject (Previous publications on the issue are an asset);
• Ability to demonstrate a critical understanding of the international economic order, the role of International Financial Institutions and neoliberal economic policies;
• Demonstrate an interest to engage in critical thinking and to formulate alternatives to current economic policies, austerity, and the engagement of the IMF in the MENA region;
• Demonstrate team spirit, team responsibility and excellent communication skills;
• Proactive and visionary, ability to work independently and autonomous; developing new ideas;
• Readiness to travel within the region as well as internationally (Europe and US);
• Availability from January 2020 in Tunis, Tunisia for at least three years.
Comment postuler :
How to apply:
The application is open to Tunisians and non-Tunisians, but FES can only facilitate the work permit in Tunisia, costs for moving and installation in Tunisia cannot be covered. Tunisian laws and regulations apply.
Applicants need to submit the following:
1) Max. one-page cover letter, detailing experience and motivation
2) Max. two-page Curriculum Vitae
3) Previous academic publications or writing sample
4) Minimum one reference of previous employment
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 15th, 2019. Interviews with appropriate candidates will take place in November and December 2019 in Tunis or via Skype.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES)
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 71 775 343
Adresse : 4, rue Bachar Ibn Bord B.P 63 – 2078 La Marsa Corniche
Site Web : http://www.fes-tunisia.org
Vertex recrute Infographiste Profil: • Lieu de travail: Bardo habib bourguiba • Horaires de travail: de 09 à 18:30 • Formation assurée • Logiciels maitrisés: Photoshop & illustrator • Tâches principales: création & impression de plusieurs
Water Techno Traitement recrute Responsable Commercial en Traitement des Eaux Profil: Responsable commercial avec expérience Comment postuler : Envoyer votre CV par mail firstname.lastname@example.org Ville : Grand Tunis Nom / Entreprise : WATER TECHNO TREATMENT Email : email@example.com Tel
Justech recrute Technico-commercial Missions: – Gérer et développer le portefeuille client – Prospecter et visiter les clients – Assurer le suivi des ventes – Facturation Profil: Formation en commerce Connaissance approfondie du français, anglais et arabe