The Communication Officer will work to deliver effective internal and external communications and ensure high visibility for EFE-Tunisie and its different programs’ goals and achievements.
The communication officer will work with EFE-Tunisie team members and particularly program and outreach team members to pro-actively communicate on the EFE-Tunisie projects, creatively elaborating articles and success stories about different programs.
• The key purpose of this position is to assist and support the program communication needs.
• Implement the organization’s communication and advocacy strategy in consultation with the management and other senior staff.
• Assist in production of capacity building communication material e.g. toolkits, publications, documentary, etc.
• Supports the design, implementation and monitoring of project communication strategy.
• Designs and implements media campaign for Project activities.
• Co-ordinates the production of internal and external communications, assists in the sub-editing and proof reading of communications products including but not limited to success stories, photographs, video and social media.
• Develops effective relations with media personnel.
• Prepares various written reports, drafts section of studies, e-briefings and case studies.
• Drafts press briefings and press releases.
• In accordance with program team, prepares Project new letters, brochures and other publicity materials.
• Supports program team in development and printing of training material and training guide.
1°) Digital Communication:
The communication officer will ensure the update of information for all digital communication channels:
• Provide content and articles to update all digital media channels
• Monitor and strengthen EFE-Tunisie digital presence through EFE-Tunisie website and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube,…)
• Provide content to maintain social media accounts updated with projects activities
2°) Internal and External Communication
The communication officer will be in charge of editing and copy writing in Arabic, French and English for all internal and external communications purposes including quick turnaround of stories to agreed deadlines. This is to include:
• Writing and publication of internal and external communications including weekly Bulletin, bi-monthly external newsletter, Annual report and Fact sheets
• Editing of presentations and marketing brochures about EFE-Tunisie dedicated to partners (employer and institutional partners) as well as donors.
• Developing branding materials related to EFE-Tunisie projects
• Drafting, editing and distributing materials related to project activities for the press
• Maintaining library of videos and photos for projects reports
• Developing success stories for each project
The communication officer will also assist in the elaboration of project proposals and narratives dedicated for donors.
3°) Media Coverage for EFE-Tunisie activities, events and graduation ceremonies
• Generating media coverage and conducting visits to radio stations and TV to ensure EFE-Tunisie visibility and
• Handling press and media enquiries,
• Elaborating press releases,
• Supporting and building relationships with journalists for coverage including media coverage for specific events such as graduation ceremonies, conferences and press conferences.
• 4-6 years of experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Demonstrated experience in communication on development projects – experience in communication on employment and education project and programs is a plus
• Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluency in French, English and Arabic is required
• Availability in a short deadline
Comment postuler :
• Interested candidates should send their application and CV to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org before September 27th, 2019
• Please mention « Job offer Communication Officer »
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : EFE-Tunisie
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : +216 71 860 090
Adresse : http://www.efetunisie.org
Site Web : http://www.efetunisie.org
Somap 2Plus recrute Adjoint Administratif Pour renforcer notre équipe, nous recrutons un agent administratif ( homme) habitant aux alentours de Boulahnech de préférence éligible au Contrat SIVP ou bien contrat KARAMA. Profil: Éducation : Licence universitaire
Ecole Privée recrute Comptable Missions : • Mise à jour et suivi rigoureux des tableaux et pièces comptables • Gérer les relations avec les administrations • Traitement des opérations bancaires… • La tenue comptable des dossiers
Ecole Privée recrute Charge de Communication et d’administration Missions : • Connaissance avancée des réseaux sociaux: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, … • Connaissance des tendances et techniques marketing. • Solides compétences en rédaction et en