For its mission in Tunisia, DCAF seeks a highly qualified individual for the following position:
Officer for Accounting, Finance and Administration (100%)
Starting date: 20 january or upon agreement
Duty Station: Tunis, Tunisia
Duration : 12 months, with possibility of extension
Reporting directly to the senior management for DCAF’s mission in Tunisia, the Accountant / Financial Officer will ensure that financial/accounting activity at DCAF Tunis is full transparent and carried out in accordance with DCAF’s accounting procedures and standards. This includes:
• Maintain detailed records for all financial transactions in an organised and professional manner, including photocopying original accounting documents and maintaining electronic files of financial reports.
• Perform daily functions including recording all cash, check and bank transfer transactions, maintain cash and bank ledgers, monitor cash advances and professional expense reports by field staff, reconcile cash on hand and monthly bank reconciliation.
• Prepare monthly financial reports by specified deadlines and submit them to DCAF’s financial service centre.
• Monitor the purchase of goods and services by ensuring that correct procedures are followed, and verify receipt of goods and services before payment is issued.
• Ensure that all human resources, property rental, facilities, vehicles and other service contracts are current.
• Issue all accountancy, tax and social declarations to the competent authorities; and ensure the office accountancy is in conformity with national legal requirements Prepare appropriate financial administration manual for the DCAF coordination office and give support to finance management related issues.
• Identify areas for financial and administrative improvement and work to implement feasible improvements.
• Perform administrative tasks on requested basis.
• Bachelor’s or technical degree in accounting, financial or business management, or a related field
• Very good knowledge of international and Tunisian accounting standards and processes
• At least three to five years’ work experience in an independent administrative and accounting position with advanced bookkeeping responsibilities
• Work experience with projects supported by international organisations (including financial reporting);
• Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel spreadsheets, word processing, and electronic mail along with data entry experience) as well as experience with professional accounting software (Navision or similar)
• Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
• Experience developing and interpreting standard financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow)
• Fluency in Arabic, French and English is required (both oral and written)
• Ability to work in a team
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their applications (in English language) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in the subject header “Accountant TUN-2014”.
Candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. DCAF is not in a position to respond to telephone inquiries.
Oxtek recrute Une Assistante Comptable Mission: · Vérifier et valider toutes les opérations de saisies comptables (Caisses, Fournisseurs, Factures, Pièces Bancaires…..) · Vérifier et valider les factures de ventes. · Etablir et vérifier les états de
Tunisco recrute Des Commerciaux Pour ses unités à Djebel WOST : Profil: · Niveau d’étude : Bac · Expérience : min 5 ans dans un poste similaire · Age : min 35 ans · Organisé, rigoureux
PIFS recrute Technicien réseau et maintenance informatique Profil Technicien réseau et maintenance informatique hard et soft ayant des connaissance sur camera de surveillance et alarme, pointeuse … Comment postuler : Envoyer CV par email email@example.com Ville
Wissal Group recrute Développeur ODI ( Oracle Data Integrator ) Profil Développeur ODI avec un minimum de 3 ans d’expérience. Comment postuler : Si vous êtes intéressés par notre offre, merci de nous envoyer votre CV