Qatar Airways Recrutement, Qatar Airways invites applications for the following positions
Officer Cargo Ground Operations & Freighter Operations – Tunisia (Ref: OCGOFO/TN/002/12)
The Officer, Cargo Ground & Freighter Operations supervises and coordinates the Qatar Airways freighter operations at the Tunisia Airport.
The role is responsible for ensuring smooth running of the day to day cargo freighter operational functions at the station, directing staff to contribute to the highest levels of service standards and optimum utilization of space and available payload by coordinating with Ground Handling Agents and inter departments.
Additionally, the role will supervise and assist all with Ground Handling Agents activities related to freighter operations including warehouse and ramp activities.
to be successful in this role, the following skills work experience are needed:
• University Graduate in any discipline
• 5-6 years work experience out of which 3 years should be in the airline cargo operations industry
• Experience managing and supervising and operations team
• Full knowledge of freighter aircraft relating to cargo build-up and aircraft loading specifically for the B777F and A300 freighter aircraft
• Knowledge of dangerous goods, live animals, perishable cargo and IATA regulations
Interested candidates can send their application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 71.965.511
Or Qatar Airways RDC Immeuble Herthouma, rue de lac leman 1053 les Berges du Lac Tunis
Regretfully, due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.