Plizy is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to help lead testing efforts on our exciting product. You will help validate the features developed through different tests and situations to see how it holds up and performs. This is your chance to join a team that has proven itself by delivering high-quality products.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You must be an independent self-starter in order to do well in this role. Developing and fostering partnerships with cross-functional teams is key to long-term success.
The person filling this position must be a hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professional.
Success in this position requires a strong ability to drive for results. The ideal candidate is a EE who moved into SW QA, or a SW QA person who like to play with software.
This is a fulltime position. Start date ASAP.
Salary based on experience. On site.
– Assist and/or lead the definition, identification and creation test cases and test plans
– Clearly, concisely and accurately report status on a regular basis
– Work closely with cross-functional teams
– Create, maintain and expand test harnesses and scripts
– Work independently and drive to deliverables
– Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
– Experience testing software applications on a consumer device
– Debugging experience will be a strong plus
– Minimum of 2 years experience as an SQA engineer
– CS or EE degree or equivalent experience desired
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Experience in mobile testing and server testing
If this sounds interesting, be sure to drop us a mail at: email@example.com