OMV & Exploration & Production
Senior Project Engineer
Provide senior project engineering discipline support for project relating to OMV South Tunisian Assets.
Purpose of Position / Duration: Tunis / 2 year contract
Develop project specific engineering schedule and workflow to fulfill work scope, cost, and quality requirement
Develop and maintain specifications and monitor aspects of the design, construction, completion and startup for all disciplines
Develop, understand and define the Engineering Scope of Work, Methods and Schedules for execution and ensure that the Engineering Work is executed in a timely and effective manner
Ensure that the deliverables by all contractors are completed, reviewed and approved within agreed schedule and quality
Review and identify deviations and ensure the compliance of Tunisian, OMV and international standards for all work packages during upgrade
Participate and contribute positively to the safety engineering review, project meetings, audits, workshops and ensure timely implementation of actions related to the discipline requirements
Ensure that all elements of the process safety are considered in the plant design, commissioning, and startup till handover
Ensure appropriate procedures are developed, maintained and utilized to ensure design conforms to the Project quality requirements.
• Education: University degree / Diploma
• Subject of education: Engineering in any discipline
• Relevant professional experience:>10 years
• B.Sc or Master degree Engineering having minimum of 10 years of Experience in Oil and Gas
• Strong back ground in Project Management for medium size projects in oil and gas processing facilities in similar senior position
• Expert knowledge of applicable international standards, plant design specifications & philosophies, statutory regulations & requirements for safety & environment
• Familiar with Tunisian design engineering, construction & commissioning activities
• Strong communication skills and active team player. Team work and collaboration
• Respect gender diversification and multicultural work environment
• Ability to communicate (speaking, writing, and listening) English, Arabic or French will be an advantage
• Concern for accuracy, quality, and effectiveness.
Are you interested in joining our team ?
Please apply not later than March 18th 2012 exclusively by mail on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With obligatory mention in the subject: “Application Procurement 2/2012”
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.