OMV Exploration & Production, Project Services Lead
Purpose of Position :
To support the project manager in establishing the project organization and managing core project management processes and tools aligned with corporate and industry standards.
Position location: Tunis
• Set up and maintain integrated planning and monitoring of scope, cost and schedule
• Develop and maintain project assurance plan
• Coordinate the PAS/PAN, project charter and other corporate documentation, including IGR and gates.
• Prepare the project execution plan in alignment with corporate standards
• Establish and implement information-management (IM) plan, incl. document control, reporting and lessons learnt.
• Develop and implement change management procedures and provide support to the PM team
• Develop risk management plan, perform continuous risk control , and track risk response actions
• Develop contracting strategy and liaise with procurement in the selection of contractors
• Establish stakeholder management plan taking into consideration required approvals from internal and external stakeholders
• Education: University degree Bachelor
• Subject of education: engineering / commercial
• Relevant professional experience: 5-10 years
• Others: extensive experience in the E&P industry
• Minimum 5 years experience in a leading project services role for upstream projects
• Good knowledge of OMV project management processes and guidelines including Toll gating
• Strong skills to lead and to maximize profit
• Fluent English language skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
• Fully conversant with standard office software and knowledge of primavera
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply not later than January 29th 2012 exclusively by mail on the following address: email@example.com
With obligatory mention in the subject “Application OPE&ENG 25/2012”
OMV is an equal opportunity employer