Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Faurecia decided to create his Information Service Centre. Now different teams are working for the Group in multicultural context: SAP Support, SAP development, Engineering IT, Business Intelligence, System Administration, JIT and Traceability.
To accompany the development of our Project at the Pole Technologique des Communications the Group Information Systems is looking to employ:
The main purpose of the job:
• The role of a Security Administrator is to manage daily IT-Security tasks for a worldwide perimeter. He shall provide 2nd level support for security systems.
The main missions of the role are to:
• Distribute and operate the Group standard solutions (Firewalls, Antivirus, Proxies).
• Prepare and do changes of maintained systems.
• Ensure 2nd level support for the installed security systems (HW & SW), 24*7*365.
• Contact for daily tasks for 1st (Helpdesk & Monitoring) and 3rd level support (Competence Centers)
• Take care of the Security Operations dashboard
• Establish / write further documentation of security systems and processes
• Explain to the monitoring team the daily administration, monitoring
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Engineer degree in Information Technology.
• Knowledge in IPV4 networking required, knowledge in IT-Security beneficial
• Willingness to develop expertise in the domain of IT-Security.
• Willingness to work in different shifts (day/night)
• Ability to speak French and English.
If you are interested to join us please send us your CV and motivation letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also go on our website to find all the open positions: http://www.faurecia.com/