OMV & Exploration & Production
Senior Project Facilities Engineer
Responsible to provide Facilities Design Engineering discipline support for various projects in OMV South Tunisian assets as per Company requirements.
Purpose of Position / Duration: Tunis / 2 year contract
• Manage all operating procedures and ensure revision control in close coordination with Operation Representative
• Conduct risk mitigation, assess, identify, and resolve any design conflicts or specific facility issues, including operational readiness deliverables
• Ensure implementation of systems and procedures through audits guide respective staff for implementation
• Prepare preliminary budget, project planning, value engineering and preparation of documents for Tollgates and internal reviews
• Correspond with Procurement for setting up contractual agreement, purchase requisition, and processing purchase orders
• Develop new systems and procedures required for operations readiness and project function
• Maintain project close out records and track lesson learnt implementation process
• Custodian for engineering change management in projects, responsible for design review of all changes through discipline engineers, and finalize approvals or rejections
• Participate and contribute positively to the safety engineering review, project meetings, audits, workshops and ensure timely implementation of actions related to the discipline requirements
• Ensure that all elements of the process safety are considered in the plant design, commissioning, and startup till handover
• Ensure all engineering inputs and Contract requirements including Safety, Environmental, Availability, and Reliability / Criticality are addressed during the design process
• Assist Project Manager to finalize project cost, obtain approvals, organize and conduct lesson learned exercise and closeout
• Education: University degree / Diploma
• Subject of education: Engineering in Process, or Mechanical
• Relevant professional experience:>10 years
• B.Sc or Master degree Engineering having minimum of 10 years of Experience in Oil and Gas company in similar function
• Strong back ground in Facility Design Engineering for medium size projects in oil and gas processing facilities in the same discipline
• Expert knowledge of process simulations, slug analysis, equipment design and evaluation criteria, Fire protection systems, engineering reviews, HAZOP, safety studies and hazardous area classifications
• Familiar with Tunisian design engineering, construction & commissioning activities
• Strong communication skills and active team player. Team work and collaboration
• Respect gender diversification and multicultural work environment
• Concern for accuracy, quality, and effectiveness.
Are you interested in joining our team ?
Please apply not later than March 18th 2012 exclusively by mail on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With obligatory mention in the subject: “Application Procurement 2/2012”
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.