OMV Exploration & Production Controller Export – BO Tunisia
Purpose of position :
To support and contribute to the BO Controlling Department’s deliveries, outputs and goals in close cooperation and alignment with other team members and the Team Lead.
Position location: Tunis
• To independently prepare financial books in accordance with IFRS
• To control and analyze AFE’s and operator budgets in terms of deviations, standards and regulations. To initiate and develop corrective measures in case necessary
• To provide other technical or non-technical functions of the Branch Office with financial high quality data whenever required
• To support budget presentations for TCM (Technical Committee Meetings)
• To ensure the monthly input of the BO cash forecast in time and in close cooperation with Treasury
• To analyze, keep track and report Functional Department Costs in the Format required from HO Cost Controlling
• To contribute to the regular yearly audit or to any other special audit that may arise. Auditors coming to the company should have the maximum possible information available in a well prepared and easy format
• Education: University degree Master/Diploma
• Subject of education: Finance / Controlling / Accounting /Auditing
• Relevant professional experience: 3 – 5 years
• Others: Language skills : English (written & verbal). Experience in accounting & audit companies, able to work in international teams and bringing the required skills. Basic E&P knowledge; Good computing skills (especially Excel). SAP knowledge is a plus.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply not later than February 24th 2012 exclusively by E-mail on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With obligatory mention in the subject: “Application OPE&ENG 27/20011”
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.